Britax is a name that is synonymous with safety. As soon as I announced that I was pregnant, I was told that Britax was the way to go for all things baby! Right now, my kids are both riding in Britax Frontier with Side Impact Cushion Technology car seats in the car, and in the new Double B-Agile stroller whenever we are out and about.
Like I have mentioned before, I have been attending some amazing events and at one of those events I was able to chat with the fabulous team from Britax. Not only did they have a ton of new and exciting products, but they also had a stroller test track! How fun is that? It was a huge hit at the event and it was too cute to see expectant moms and dads trying to get their dolls through all of the obstacle courses and win some really great prizes.
When I started talking to the Britax team I was complaining about the double stroller that I was currently using. There were a lot of things that I really disliked about it, but the hardest part was that no one was able to fold or unfold it, so I could never ask a friend or family member to “stick it in the trunk!” for me. That was when I was introduced to the Double B-Agile. Not only is the stroller gorgeous, but it seriously has every feature that I have ever wanted in a stroller.
Here are a few of my favorite things about it…
- Maneuverability. I have owned and tested many strollers and I have
NEVER seen a stroller that moves like this one. I can easily push it on concrete, gravel, and even grass, with my 40 lb 4 year old and 25 lb 2 year old in it.
- Protection. The sun shades on this stroller provide my children with near complete protection from the sun. My 4 year old’s legs are getting quite long so his ankles are still exposed, but my daughter can be completely covered. I have never been able to find this in a stroller without buying an annoying add-on shade.
- Storage. See that under carriage storage compartment? It’s huge! You can fit quite a bit in it, and unlike a lot of strollers, if your children are reclining, you can access the storage through the foot area. (The back of the foot rest unzips making it super easy to get to everything below.)
- Folding/Unfolding. This is my favorite thing about this stroller. It is unbelievably easy to fold, but still meets the industry standard of a two step folding process for safety. To fold, you simply press a button on the side, and grab the folding handles in each of the seats. Pull up, and the stroller folds itself. (My dad says they should market it as “So easy, even Grandpa can fold it!” You should have seen him fighting with my old stroller outside of the buses in Disney World. This next trip is going to be a breeze!)
- Handlebar. The handlebar is adjustable. Might not seem like a big deal, but I am 5 feet even and my hubby tops 6 feet. We NEED an adjustable handlebar.
The B-Agile Double can also accommodate a Britax infant seat, has infinite recline seats, and five point harnesses. It is light weight, and has an easy one step parking break. I truly can’t say enough about how much I love this stroller. As a matter of fact, it’s the only double stroller that I will ever use again, and when my oldest is completely out of a stroller, you can bet I’ll be buying the B-Agile Single.
If you are in the market for a new stroller, single or double, I wholeheartedly recommend Britax. I could not be happier with the stroller, and trust me, I’ve been searching for the perfect stroller for the past 5 years! This one certainly earns my seal of approval!
Disclosure: As with all features, product and/or compensation was received in order to present this post. All opinions expressed are honest and exclusively those of the author. For our full disclosure policy please go here.