As silly as it sounds, I care a heck of a lot more about my children getting organic food than I do about myself, and that is why I have turned to the pouch. Yes, the pouch of organic baby and toddler food has become a staple in my house for both of my kids. My 4 year old has been eating them since he was two and we have always called them his “special juice”.
It is a fantastic way to get organic fruits and veggies into my kids, especially when we are on the go. Peter Rabbit Organics is a really great line of pouches that you have probably seen on Diapers.com, Amazon, Whole Foods or at Starbucks. The pouches come in seven different flavors and contain only 100% organic ingredients! They are:
- Apple & Grape
- Mango, Banana & Orange
- Strawberry & Banana
- Peach & Apple
- Carrot, Squash & Apple
- Peach, Spinach & Apple
- Sweet Potato, Corn & Apple
Peter Rabbit Organics, which is a US based company, sent me some of their pouches to try with my kids, and they loved them. They are super easy for my kids to eat all by themselves. I take off the cap, pass the pouch to them, and they suck it down and ask for more! Here are just a few places that I have brought these, and let me tell you, parents who haven’t heard of them before, are immediately asking for details on how to get them for their kids! These are perfect for
- The mall, grocery store, craft store, etc.
- Airplanes (Yes, they can go through security if you are travelling with a child – I have had them open one pouch and test it, but in general, I have had no problems, and they have kept my kids bellies happy while flying)
- Disney World (A perfect mid-park snack!)
- Walks around the neighborhood
- Picnics and outdoor concerts
- That frustrating time after naps but before dinner when my kids are begging for food but I don’t want to give them an unhealthy snack and ruin their appetite
Because they are a puree, they also quench my kids thirst, which is a definite bonus. I have to admit that I have actually tried most of these myself, and they are a fantastic snack when I am starved and stuck running errands and don’t want to grab fast food. They are sweet and satisfying with no added sugar or salt.
Do you think your kids would like these? Want to try them out? Leave a comment below to enter to win your own sample pack (12 pouches) of Peter Rabbit Organics!
Each of the following count as one entry. Please leave a seperate comment for each of the following that you complete. This contest will end March 21,2012 @ 11:59pm and a winner will be chosen at random.
- Visit Peter Rabbit Organics and tell us something you learned about the company.
- Like Peter Rabbit Organics on Facebook.
- Follow Peter Rabbit Organics on Twitter.
- Like A Frog in My Soup on Facebook.
- Follow A Frog in My Soup on Twitter.
That’s it! Good luck and Have fun!
Disclosure: I received a sample of Peter Rabbit Organics to review. The opinions expressed in this post are always honest and do not necessarily reflect those of the brand. You can read this site’s full disclosure here.