If you are a mom, chances are that you live out of your car, diaper bag, and stroller. On more than one occasion when I couldn’t find my wallet or keys, I would eventually locate them at the bottom of my stroller. I have tried so many stroller organizers, but they usually either fall off, have compartments that don’t fit everything I need, or get in the way of my steering.
Finally, Baby Bee-Haven has created the perfect stroller organizer for mommies on-the-go! The See n’ Store is truly a thoughtful product that you know a mom must have had a hand in creating. Here are some of my favorite features:
- Perfect size pocket for your phone or keys that actually closes securely
- 5 seperate storage compartments
- An expandable trash compartment (Finally! No more piling snack wrappers and juice boxes on the sunshade!)
- A special compartment that can hold your ipad or a portable dvd player for a rear facing baby – this compartment can also be used to store your multimedia device
- Key ring holder so those frustrating keys don’t get lost on the bottom of your bag
- Made from soft, protective neoprene – easy to install and clean
Here’s a closer look at all of the features.
My only complaint is that they don’t (yet!) sell this for a double stroller. I absolutely love it on my single, but wish I could put it on my double too. Hopefully that is in the works! 🙂
Baby Bee-Haven is a company that is new to me and I had a blast checking out all of there awesome products, like the Cush n’ Go memory foam stroller liner. Ummm, can someone line all of my seats with memory foam, please?? 😉
If you need help getting your stroller organized this summer, the See n’ Store is the way to do it! If you’re not yet convinced, check out this great video…
This Giveaway has ended! Thank you for participating!
Disclosure: As with all features, product and/or compensation was received in order to present this post. All opinions expressed are honest and exclusively those of the author. For our full disclosure policy please go here.