Promoting products and brands on blogs is a great way to get the word out to thousands of people with minimal effort. I am happy to review products and have worked with many PR companies and Mom-preneurs alike! I am more than happy to answer any questions you may have about my policies here at A Frog In My Soup, and I even offer consulting services for those brands that are new to using blogs to promote their brand. Please note that my giveaway policy has recently changed (again, you are welcome to contact me for more information on this change).
Requirements and information
In order for us to offer a review of your products, you will need to send a non-returnable product of your choice. I simply cannot claim to like something, or know anything about it if I haven’t seen it or used it for myself.
Meet the Reviewers
Here at A Frog In My Soup you have access to a huge family of reviewers. In addition to myself, my husband and the family as a whole; there are many “child” reviewers available. Our 6 sons are 15 years, 12 years, 11 years, 7 years & 4 year old twins. There are also two girl
reviewers, my nieces, their ages are 11 & 2 years.
What We Review
We have reviewed a large variety of family friendly products including (but definitely not limited to): mothers jewelry, green living, organic products, Xbox 360, Wii and Nintendo DS games, toys, family health products, food, games, products for the home, software, meal planning, educational products and many many different types of mom-owned shops with a variety of products!
Website Only Reviews (no product)
We are also available to review websites for a $50 service fee. This fee covers the time I spend browsing and learning about your website,
writing up the review, posting the review and advertising the post. If you are interested in this option, just email me at afroginmysoup at gmail dot com (payments will be accepted/invoiced through PayPal). Please note: this type of review is not for companies that sell products or for a product itself, it is intended as a service for websites that are primarily information based.
I love presenting great products to my readers, and offering them a chance to win some of these amazing products has always been extremely popular. What you can expect when offering a giveaway at A Frog In My Soup:
- We require that readers actually visit your site and leave an entry comment based on what they find there (this option gives you a lot of visibility, it also varies based on the brand and what is being offered).
- Social media links for readers to spread the word within their social circles (this gives them an extra entry but gives you much more exposure).
- SEO optimized keywords and phrases within the post specific to your product/specifications.
- Promotion on several giveaway specific sites/lists.
- Details of the product features, etc. will be featured in addition to a personal review by the reviewer (feel free to look through my reviews and how they are presented). Readers do not like to see a sales pitch for every product presented, so here at A Frog In My Soup we keep it personal.
Please note: There is an administrative fee applied to all giveaways at A Frog In My Soup, please contact us for information and availability using our contact form or directly at info @ afroginmysoup . com.
A few more details about giveaways:
- Product must still be sent to me for review. Review product will not be used as the giveaway nor will it be sent back to you after the giveaway ends.
- Giveaways typically last for 10 days and depending on popularity may run for a full month (you are welcome to tell me how long you prefer).
- Giveaway product is not sent to me, at the end of the giveaway, once the winner has responded, I will pass their information to you so that the product can be shipped directly to them.
- There is no guarantee on how many people will enter to win, nor a guaranteed number of views for your particular giveaway. I am more than happy to provide you with visitor statistics (from Google Analytics) as they are quite steady for A Frog In My Soup.
Review Timeline & Questionnaire
Depending on the number of requests I receive, I am typically able to review a product/site within 2 to 4 weeks of receipt of review product (or receipt of service fee payment). I have a review form that I email out for almost all of the reviews I write. The questions/information requested on this form are basic, but they help me put together the best possible review for you as well as ensuring that I have all the details on what you want to offer in your review.
Another very popular option for shops is to offer a discount for my readers. This is a simple process of letting me know the percentage/amount you wish to offer as well as any code readers will need to use and the expiration date for the discount.